PotPlayer-64 bit is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. Open here
for more details on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer-64 bit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
PotPlayer-64 bit is composed of the following executables which occupy 916.62 KB (938615
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.19955
of PotPlayer-64 bit. For more PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\pot player\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\pot player\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application released by Kakao Corp.. Some users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-31 07:29:02.883