This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. Additional info about Kakao Corp. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's main executable file and it occupies approximately 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy an average of 1.68 MB (1760856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.40 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.5545
alone. For other PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application released by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. After you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 09:57:35.980