PotPlayer-64 bit is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. You can find out more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PotPlayer-64 bit. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's main executable file and it occupies circa 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PotPlayer-64 bit. They take an average of 1.68 MB (1760831
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.37 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.4353
only. You can find here a few links to other PotPlayer-64 bit releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by the software company Kakao Corp.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-24 12:39:10.083