You can find below details on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. You can read more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. PotPlayer-64 bit's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's main executable file and it occupies approximately 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer-64 bit is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.68 MB (1760841
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.38 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.7145
alone. For other PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application released by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found automatically. When you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-19 11:28:23.050