PotPlayer-64 bit is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be found here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, regulated by the user's choice. PotPlayer-64 bit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1758110
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (238.72 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
The current page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.3795
only. You can find here a few links to other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\soft wear\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\soft wear\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program offered by Kakao Corp.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 10:19:04.680