You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. Additional info about Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayer-64 bit's main file takes around 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) and is called PotPlayerMini64.exe.
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 916.45 KB (938445
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.16291
of PotPlayer-64 bit. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program released by Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. When you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-12 10:17:53.093