PotPlayer-64 bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer-64 bit is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer-64 bit contains of the executables below. They occupy 915.92 KB (937898
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.16 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.16 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (244.08 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 200609
alone. For other PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application marketed by the software company Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found very quickly. When you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:14:55.270