You can find below details on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called PotPlayerMini64.exe and occupies 246.94 KB (252864 bytes).
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 916.51 KB (938505
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.13622
of PotPlayer-64 bit. You can find below info on other releases of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program released by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found automatically. When you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-26 12:42:30.347