PotPlayer-64 bit is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. You can read more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the PotPlayer-64 bit program is installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called PotPlayerMini64.exe and occupies 246.94 KB (252864 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy 1.68 MB (1760809
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.35 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.8556
of PotPlayer-64 bit. For more PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application by Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-01 14:56:37.847