PotPlayer-64 bit is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer-64 bit is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PotPlayer-64 bit. PotPlayer-64 bit's primary file takes around 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 916.49 KB (938483
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.31 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.18346
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application released by Kakao Corp.. Some users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. When you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-19 10:35:08.890