PotPlayer-64 bit is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Further information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1765192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (243.92 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
The current page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 191211
only. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application released by Kakao Corp.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-11 11:10:44.983