PotPlayer-64 bit is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. More information about Kakao Corp. can be found here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's primary executable file and it occupies circa 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PotPlayer-64 bit. They take about 911.52 KB (933400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.34 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.10674
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program offered by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-05 12:04:51.463