PotPlayer-64 bit is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be found here
. Usually the PotPlayer-64 bit application is placed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. PotPlayer-64 bit's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer-64 bit contains of the executables below. They take 916.50 KB (938493
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.32 KB)
This data is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.18958
alone. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-10 10:23:48.127