This page is about PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Kakao Corp.. PotPlayer-64 bit is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PotPlayer-64 bit. They take 916.45 KB (938449
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.27 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.13963
only. You can find below info on other versions of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\???? ??? ??? ???????\PotPlaye\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\???? ??? ??? ???????\PotPlaye\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program released by the software company Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. When you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:54:39.360