PotPlayer-64 bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. You can find out more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is labeled PotPlayerMini64.exe.
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 921.17 KB (943282
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (250.99 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.2233
alone. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by Kakao Corp.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PotPlayer-64 bit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 17:15:57.880