PotPlayer-64 bit is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Further information on Kakao Corp. can be found here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named PotPlayerMini64.exe and occupies 246.94 KB (252864 bytes).
The executables below are part of PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy about 963.18 KB (986301
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- D_Exec64.exe (47.44 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (243.85 KB)
This web page is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 200204
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". The PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found automatically. When you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-04 09:49:46.547