This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. Additional info about Kakao Corp. can be read here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PotPlayer-64 bit's main file takes about 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy 915.75 KB (937725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (243.85 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 200206
only. You can find below a few links to other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application marketed by the software company Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-06 05:50:19.717