PotPlayer-64 bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). PotPlayer-64 bit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's main executable file and it takes about 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PotPlayer-64 bit. They take an average of 921.17 KB (943275
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (250.98 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.2233.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program marketed by the software company Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-23 04:53:48.073