PotPlayer-64 bit is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. More data about Kakao Corp. can be read here
. PotPlayer-64 bit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit. The application's main executable file is called PotPlayerMini64.exe and occupies 246.94 KB (252864 bytes).
The following executables are contained in PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy 916.54 KB (938536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.7.14804
of PotPlayer-64 bit. You can find below info on other application versions of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove PotPlayer-64 bit.The files below are left behind on your disk by PotPlayer-64 bit when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Daum Potplayer-64 Bits.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application offered by the software company Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found very quickly. After you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-16 07:18:27.093