This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Kakao Corp.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. PotPlayer-64 bit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's main executable file and it occupies around 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PotPlayer-64 bit. They take 906.60 KB (928360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.16 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.16 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (234.77 KB)
This web page is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 200821
only. You can find below a few links to other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application offered by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 04:09:39.110