PotPlayer-64 bit is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Further information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. You can get more details about PotPlayer-64 bit at http://tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit. PotPlayer-64 bit's main file takes around 460.94 KB (472000 bytes) and is called PotPlayerMini64.exe.
PotPlayer-64 bit contains of the executables below. They take 1.32 MB (1379499
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (460.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (462.98 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.6.63891
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by the software company Kakao Corp.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PotPlayer-64 bit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found automatically. When you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PotPlayer-64 bit:
- The software company is: http://tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 04:38:06.617