This info is about PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PotPlayer-64 bit. PotPlayer-64 bit's primary file takes about 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) and is called PotPlayerMini64.exe.
The executable files below are part of PotPlayer-64 bit. They take about 916.07 KB (938057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.16 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.16 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (244.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 200313
of PotPlayer-64 bit. You can find below info on other application versions of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by the software company Kakao Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit program will be found automatically. When you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-16 03:55:35.973