This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the PotPlayer-64 bit application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PotPlayer-64 bit. They take 922.31 KB (944442
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (250.41 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 200224
alone. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application offered by the software company Kakao Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-28 20:59:15.127