This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. More information on Kakao Corp. can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's primary executable file and it occupies circa 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer-64 bit contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.73 MB (1810327
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- D_Exec64.exe (47.44 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (242.27 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.12248
only. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Daum Potplayer-64 Bits.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found very quickly. When you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-24 13:13:56.983