You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your PCKakao Corp.
. Further information on Kakao Corp. can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). PotPlayer-64 bit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called PotPlayerMini64.exe and its approximative size is 246.94 KB (252864 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with PotPlayer-64 bit. They take about 958.98 KB (981992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- D_Exec64.exe (47.44 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.35 KB)
The current page applies to PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.10667
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PotPlayer-64 bit:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application released by Kakao Corp.. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-04 18:55:28.740