You can find below details on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. You can read more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy about 915.75 KB (937725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (159.66 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (89.93 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (243.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 200205
of PotPlayer-64 bit. You can find here a few links to other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer-64 bit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer-64 bit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-05 05:51:15.377