This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Take a look here
for more info on Outrageous Deal. Click on http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
to get more facts about Outrageous Deal on Outrageous Deal's website. Usually the Outrageous Deal application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Outrageous Deal's main file takes around 323.02 KB (330768 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Outrageous Deal. They occupy about 846.52 KB (866832
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
This page is about Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5837.42156
alone. Click on the links below for other Outrageous Deal versions:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application marketed by the software company Outrageous Deal. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Outrageous Deal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". The Outrageous Deal application will be found automatically. After you click Outrageous Deal in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, we are not saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 08:01:33.100