This page contains complete information on how to remove Outrageous Deal for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your PCOutrageous Deal
. Take a look here
for more information on Outrageous Deal. More details about the program Outrageous Deal can be seen at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. Usually the Outrageous Deal application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Outrageous Deal is "C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 323.01 KB (330760 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Outrageous Deal. They occupy 846.51 KB (866824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.01 KB)
This info is about Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5796.2468
only. Click on the links below for other Outrageous Deal versions:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application by Outrageous Deal. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Outrageous Deal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it is installed on your PC the Outrageous Deal application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Outrageous Deal in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The publisher is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Outrageous Deal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-14 12:31:54.567