This web page is about Outrageous Deal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Take a look here
for more details on Outrageous Deal. More information about Outrageous Deal can be found at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. Outrageous Deal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Outrageous Deal's primary file takes around 323.02 KB (330768 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Outrageous Deal is comprised of the following executables which take 846.52 KB (866832
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5833.34957
only. Click on the links below for other Outrageous Deal versions:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is a program by the software company Outrageous Deal. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Outrageous Deal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it exists on your system the Outrageous Deal app will be found very quickly. After you click Outrageous Deal in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The publisher is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After uninstalling Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 06:07:40.873