This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Outrageous Deal. Please open http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
if you want to read more on Outrageous Deal on Outrageous Deal's page. Outrageous Deal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Outrageous Deal's primary file takes around 323.02 KB (330768 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Outrageous Deal contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.52 KB (866832
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5834.36762
of Outrageous Deal. For more Outrageous Deal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application released by the software company Outrageous Deal. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Outrageous Deal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it is installed on your PC the Outrageous Deal program will be found very quickly. After you click Outrageous Deal in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The publisher is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your PC, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outrageous Deal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-23 05:11:01.437