This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Outrageous Deal. Please open http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
if you want to read more on Outrageous Deal on Outrageous Deal's page. Outrageous Deal is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Outrageous Deal's primary file takes around 323.02 KB (330768 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Outrageous Deal contains of the executables below. They occupy 846.52 KB (866832
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5834.36762
of Outrageous Deal. For more Outrageous Deal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application released by the software company Outrageous Deal. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Outrageous Deal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply click the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it is installed on your PC the Outrageous Deal program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Outrageous Deal in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your PC, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outrageous Deal in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 05:11:01.437