This page is about Outrageous Deal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Open here
where you can get more info on Outrageous Deal. You can see more info about Outrageous Deal at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Outrageous Deal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 323.04 KB (330792 bytes) on disk.
Outrageous Deal is composed of the following executables which take 846.54 KB (866856
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5865.1168
alone. Click on the links below for other Outrageous Deal versions:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application by the software company Outrageous Deal. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Outrageous Deal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it exists on your system the Outrageous Deal app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Outrageous Deal in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, we are not saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outrageous Deal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-22 09:01:21.267