This page contains thorough information on how to remove Outrageous Deal for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Outrageous Deal. More information about Outrageous Deal can be seen at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Outrageous Deal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 323.02 KB (330768 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Outrageous Deal. They take 846.52 KB (866832
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
This data is about Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5841.40376
only. You can find below info on other releases of Outrageous Deal:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application marketed by the software company Outrageous Deal. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Outrageous Deal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outrageous Deal". The Outrageous Deal app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Outrageous Deal in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your PC, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 07:53:06.037