You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your systemOutrageous Deal
. More information about Outrageous Deal can be seen here
. Please open http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
if you want to read more on Outrageous Deal on Outrageous Deal's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Outrageous Deal's main executable file and it occupies around 363.97 KB (372704 bytes) on disk.
Outrageous Deal installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 887.47 KB (908768
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.97 KB)
This web page is about Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5875.34744
alone. Click on the links below for other Outrageous Deal versions:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application by Outrageous Deal. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it exists on your system the Outrageous Deal app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Outrageous Deal in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your PC, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outrageous Deal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 03:41:38.130