You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Outrageous Deal. You can read more about related to Outrageous Deal at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. Usually the Outrageous Deal application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Outrageous Deal's primary file takes about 363.98 KB (372712 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Outrageous Deal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.48 KB (908776
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (363.98 KB)
The current page applies to Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5882.22210
only. For other Outrageous Deal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application released by the software company Outrageous Deal. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Outrageous Deal from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it is installed on your PC the Outrageous Deal program will be found very quickly. When you select Outrageous Deal in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Outrageous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outrageous Deal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-08 20:39:52.943