You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. More information about Outrageous Deal can be read here
. Please follow http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
if you want to read more on Outrageous Deal on Outrageous Deal's website. Outrageous Deal is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 323.01 KB (330760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Outrageous Deal. They occupy about 846.51 KB (866824
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.01 KB)
This web page is about Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5854.26594
only. You can find below info on other versions of Outrageous Deal:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application offered by Outrageous Deal. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Outrageous Deal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it is installed on your PC the Outrageous Deal application will be found automatically. When you click Outrageous Deal in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The publisher is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Outrageous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your PC, we are not saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-12 01:38:36.710