This page is about Outrageous Deal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Outrageous Deal. Please open http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
if you want to read more on Outrageous Deal on Outrageous Deal's website. Outrageous Deal is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Outrageous Deal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Outrageous Deal's primary file takes about 323.02 KB (330768 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Outrageous Deal. They occupy 846.52 KB (866832
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
This info is about Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5854.8591
only. For more Outrageous Deal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Outrageous Deal.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Outrageous Deal's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\Extensions\4e2d2bf0-159f-4257-acf0-b1f29b376fa0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\Extensions\enmeojkildadlpdcgfjbpgecibobmhmm.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Outrageous Deal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Outrageous Deal\DisplayIcon
Outrageous Deal is a program released by the software company Outrageous Deal. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Outrageous Deal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". The Outrageous Deal application will be found automatically. When you select Outrageous Deal in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After uninstalling Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outrageous Deal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-11 12:55:03.060