This page is about Outrageous Deal for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your PCOutrageous Deal
. Open here
for more info on Outrageous Deal. You can get more details about Outrageous Deal at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Outrageous Deal's primary executable file and it takes close to 323.02 KB (330776 bytes) on disk.
Outrageous Deal contains of the executables below. They take 846.52 KB (866840
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5853.33791
of Outrageous Deal. For other Outrageous Deal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application released by the software company Outrageous Deal. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Outrageous Deal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it exists on your system the Outrageous Deal application will be found very quickly. After you select Outrageous Deal in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Outrageous Deal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your PC, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-11 05:25:00.503