This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. More information on Outrageous Deal can be seen here
. More details about Outrageous Deal can be seen at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Outrageous Deal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 323.02 KB (330768 bytes).
Outrageous Deal installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 846.52 KB (866832
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5842.42168
of Outrageous Deal. You can find below info on other application versions of Outrageous Deal:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is a program by Outrageous Deal. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Outrageous Deal from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it exists on your system the Outrageous Deal application will be found automatically. After you click Outrageous Deal in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The publisher is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Outrageous Deal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-31 07:49:28.243