This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. More information about Outrageous Deal can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
if you want to read more on Outrageous Deal on Outrageous Deal's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 323.02 KB (330776 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Outrageous Deal. They occupy 846.52 KB (866840
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
This page is about Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5853.42790
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Outrageous Deal:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is a program by Outrageous Deal. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Outrageous Deal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it exists on your system the Outrageous Deal application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Outrageous Deal in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Outrageous Deal.
8. After uninstalling Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Outrageous Deal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your PC, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-11 07:56:45.570