This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Outrageous Deal for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. More information on Outrageous Deal can be seen here
. Click on http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
to get more facts about Outrageous Deal on Outrageous Deal's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Outrageous Deal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Outrageous Deal's main file takes about 323.00 KB (330752 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Outrageous Deal. They take an average of 846.50 KB (866816
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5788.24049
only. For more Outrageous Deal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Outrageous Deal
Outrageous Deal is a program by Outrageous Deal. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Outrageous Deal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply click the Search field and type in "Outrageous Deal". If it exists on your system the Outrageous Deal app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Outrageous Deal in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The publisher is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Outrageous Deal.
8. After uninstalling Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your PC, we are not saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 21:35:28.237