Outrageous Deal is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your computerOutrageous Deal
. Open here
for more details on Outrageous Deal. More data about the program Outrageous Deal can be found at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. Outrageous Deal is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Outrageous Deal. Uninstaller.exe is the Outrageous Deal's primary executable file and it takes circa 323.02 KB (330776 bytes) on disk.
Outrageous Deal is composed of the following executables which take 846.52 KB (866840
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5837.33161
of Outrageous Deal. For other Outrageous Deal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Outrageous Deal we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Outrageous Deal when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Outrageous Deal
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\Extensions\4e2d2bf0-159f-4257-acf0-b1f29b376fa0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\Extensions\dccgckgdpfibnfhlblhkfebejelgfool.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Outrageous Deal
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Outrageous Deal\DisplayIcon
Outrageous Deal is a program marketed by Outrageous Deal. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Outrageous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search field and type in "Outrageous Deal". The Outrageous Deal application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Outrageous Deal in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Outrageous Deal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The publisher is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After uninstalling Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 05:34:47.853