You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Outrageous Deal for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Outrageous Deal from your PCOutrageous Deal
. Open here
where you can read more on Outrageous Deal. More details about the program Outrageous Deal can be found at http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
. Outrageous Deal is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Outrageous Deal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 323.00 KB (330752 bytes).
Outrageous Deal contains of the executables below. They take 846.50 KB (866816
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.00 KB)
This info is about Outrageous Deal version 2.0.5789.7847
only. Click on the links below for other Outrageous Deal versions:
...click to view all...
Outrageous Deal is an application by Outrageous Deal. Some users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Outrageous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Outrageous Deal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Outrageous Deal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Outrageous Deal". The Outrageous Deal app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Outrageous Deal in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Outrageous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Outrageous Deal:
- The software company is: http://www.outrageousdeal.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Outrageous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Outrageous Deal.
8. After removing Outrageous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Outrageous Deal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Outrageous Deal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal from your computer, nor are we saying that Outrageous Deal by Outrageous Deal is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Outrageous Deal in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 13:06:30.300