You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall OBS Studio for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall OBS Studio from your computerOBS Project
. Go over here
where you can get more info on OBS Project. OBS Studio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\obs-studio folder, subject to the user's choice. OBS Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\obs-studio\uninstall.exe. obs64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.09 MB (3240976 bytes) on disk.
OBS Studio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.47 MB (8885136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (59.45 KB)
- obs64.exe (3.09 MB)
- enc-amf-test32.exe (185.52 KB)
- enc-amf-test64.exe (225.02 KB)
- ffmpeg-mux32.exe (42.02 KB)
- ffmpeg-mux64.exe (55.52 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (410.02 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (529.52 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (417.44 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (515.44 KB)
- seg_service.exe (792.94 KB)
- obs-browser-page.exe (2.23 MB)
The current web page applies to OBS Studio version 23.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other OBS Studio versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall OBS Studio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall OBS Studio:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\basic\profiles\Sin Título\basic.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\basic\profiles\Sin Título\service.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\basic\scenes\Sin Título.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\logs\2019-03-03 14-33-59.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\logs\2019-03-04 21-45-20.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\logs\2019-03-04 21-57-35.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\profiler_data\2019-03-03 14-33-59.csv.gz
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\profiler_data\2019-03-04 21-45-20.csv.gz
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\profiler_data\2019-03-04 21-57-35.csv.gz
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\OBS Studio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OBS Studio
OBS Studio is an application offered by OBS Project. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove OBS Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove OBS Studio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find OBS Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "OBS Studio". The OBS Studio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select OBS Studio in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about OBS Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove OBS Studio.
8. After uninstalling OBS Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of OBS Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing OBS Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove OBS Studio by OBS Project from your computer, nor are we saying that OBS Studio by OBS Project is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove OBS Studio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 16:17:56.543