Microsoft Teams is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Microsoft Teams program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams's primary file takes around 1.72 MB (1801840 bytes) and its name is Squirrel.exe.
Microsoft Teams is comprised of the following executables which take 68.21 MB (71525232
bytes) on disk:
- Squirrel.exe (1.72 MB)
- Teams.exe (64.78 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Teams version 1.2.00.8866
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Teams releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Teams using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Teams app will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Teams in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Teams, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Teams which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Teams in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 14:05:45.730