You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Teams for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft Teams is normally set up in the C:\Users\wdurani\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Microsoft Teams by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\wdurani\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Squirrel.exe is the Microsoft Teams's primary executable file and it takes about 1.66 MB (1738720 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Teams installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 169.02 MB (177235096
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.66 MB)
- Teams.exe (82.03 MB)
- Teams.exe (82.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.6.00.34001
of Microsoft Teams. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Teams program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft Teams in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Teams, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Teams which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Teams using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Teams in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 18:47:54.967