This web page contains complete information on how to remove Microsoft Teams for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Teams is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName.ozkilinc\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Teams is C:\Users\UserName.ozkilinc\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Squirrel.exe is the Microsoft Teams's main executable file and it takes circa 1.67 MB (1752032 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Teams is composed of the following executables which occupy 161.67 MB (169520472
bytes) on disk:
- Squirrel.exe (1.67 MB)
- Teams.exe (78.33 MB)
- Teams.exe (78.33 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Teams version 1.0.00.31451
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Teams or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Teams". The Microsoft Teams app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Teams in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Teams, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Teams supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-01 11:27:50.743