This page is about Microsoft Teams for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\tedk\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams directory (same installation drive as Windows). Microsoft Teams's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\tedk\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.70 MB (1777776 bytes) on disk and is named Squirrel.exe.
Microsoft Teams is composed of the following executables which occupy 134.64 MB (141180104
bytes) on disk:
- Squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- Teams.exe (64.76 MB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.72 MB)
- Teams.exe (64.78 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Teams version 1.2.00.10954
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Teams program will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Teams in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Teams, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Teams.
8. After removing Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Teams in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-24 18:22:16.347