Microsoft Teams is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Teams. The program's main executable file is called Squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.68 MB (1759152 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft Teams. They take 168.73 MB (176929600
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.68 MB)
- Teams.exe (81.87 MB)
- Teams.exe (81.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.00.22960
of Microsoft Teams. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Teams with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Teams application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Teams in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Teams, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Teams in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 13:00:12.053