Microsoft Teams is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Teams is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Microsoft Teams by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Squirrel.exe is the Microsoft Teams's primary executable file and it takes around 1.67 MB (1751520 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Teams is composed of the following executables which take 160.62 MB (168427400
bytes) on disk:
- Squirrel.exe (1.67 MB)
- Teams.exe (78.20 MB)
- Teams.exe (77.41 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Teams version 1.0.00.16451
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Teams program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Teams in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Teams, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Teams.
8. After removing Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Teams using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Teams supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-22 08:50:34.833