This web page is about Microsoft Teams for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Teams is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Microsoft Teams by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Microsoft Teams's primary file takes around 1.67 MB (1751520 bytes) and is called Squirrel.exe.
The executables below are part of Microsoft Teams. They occupy an average of 161.41 MB (169252744
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.67 MB)
- Teams.exe (78.20 MB)
- Teams.exe (78.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.00.17151
of Microsoft Teams. For other Microsoft Teams versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Teams from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Teams or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Teams app will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Teams in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Teams, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Teams.
8. After removing Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Teams in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-08 07:47:26.050